Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Twilight!!!!!!!!!! :-)


The first time I heard of the phenomenal that was taking teenagers lifes and minds by storm was in 2009, and everyone I knew ( well still know) were going crazy over Twilight. Everyone was going crazy about the sparkling vampire who fell in love with this human. Me being me was set on not falling into that trap and I refused to watch the movie.

I remember having a qoute from the movie as my wallpaper without even knowing it was from that movie.



I was commited to being the only one of my friends who had not watched it and I was proud of it, Until one rainy day me and two of my friends were lying in a friends hostel room in white house and we were watching movies and twilight turned out to be one of them. With a shock I heard the words of my wallpaper being uttered in that movie and somewhere in that two hours of watching the movie this lamb fell head over heels for a lion.

But sticking to my different self my obsession was based on the different vamp, everyone was running around being crazy about Edward Culllen ( Robert Pattinson ) but Miss Crazy fell in love witth another vampire- Mr Emett Cullen ( Kellan Lutz )


So after watching the movie I started reading the books and now two years later I have read all the books about a hundred times ( am not exagerating ). I watched the  movie about 20 times and the follow ups just as much.

The thing is however that even with the other 2 movies being totally awesome and featuring only the hottest people ( I mean look at Taylor Launter)  they did not have the same power on me as the first movie and by the third movie it got a bit blad, but I mean it's still addictive, I can't stop watching it!!!!

Mr Launter in the first movie

Fast Forward a year and BAM he suuuupa hot!
So now we have are all anticipating the last movie that will be shown in two days time and I am as excited as all the other Twihards!

Breaking Dawn the book promised us that its going to be as the awesomist!!!!

So Friday where are you!!! I am waiting for you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment