Tuesday, November 8, 2011

my favourite W shoots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today my absolute love is W magazine.

The first obsession is the transformations by Francesco Vezzoli.

First up is my girl Nicki Minaj...


Nicki Minaj on the cover of W's November 2011 Art Issue


Nicki Minaj as Françoise Athénaïs de Rochechouart de Mortemart, Marquise de Montespan


Nicki Minaj as Jeanne Bécu, Comtesse du Barry

Nicki Minaj as Jeanne Antoinette Poisson, Marquise de Pompadour

 Nicki Minaj as Madame Barbe de Rimsky-Korsakov


Another awesome transformation by Francesco Vezzoli was the gorgeous Eva Mendez, how did he manage to make her look even more hot than she originally did????









Other celebrity shoots of W that I find amazing is the shoot with Christina Aguilera in July 2011 after her misdemeanors that the press turned into her becoming the next Britney Spears, the picture was accompinied by a moving article that told her side of the story for a change!!!!!!!






 Aguilera said. “ I still have my eyes on the prize: I want to be that old lady onstage shaking her hips and singing her greatest hits.”

Another shoot with a major celebrity was the shoot with Kim Kardashian. Many people said that: "Of course Kim would take off her clothes thats all she was good for"  W took it and made it look great as oppose to just trampy!

Kim herself was crying on her reality show Kourtney and Kim take New York, when she saw the magazine, but I feel that this is not about her not wearing her clothes this is about her exposing herself to the world like she has been for years.

And W, as usual, did it with class and panage!!!!!!












Not only does W have amazing photographers that makes my jaw drop everytime I see what they have concured up, but they have amazing journalist that writes amazing stories that keep you glued.

So this is just some of the W shoots I love, I promise there will be more!!!!!!

Love yall

I'm out!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment