Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Little pieces to bright up your day!

Reach for your dreams!!

lol, but it's an important part in life!!!

You have a purpose strive for it!!!

and then I want to cry,,, :-(


If you havent made an mistake, youve never lived!!!

Follow your heart not the voices!!

ha ha ha little twilight joke!!!

YES I AM

:-)

Those who push you away, push you away because they needlove but don't want to ask,,, sadness in life!!

But we got to love them!!!

you will always be in my mind, even when my skill is white in the ground!!!

theres no explanation!!!!!

:)

the harder things in life

little joke for a brighter day

pretty self explaining

facts of life!!!

when I'm down, you light me up, so remember I'm always there for you

my aspirations

no more wishing upon a star!!!

somewhere everything that mattered to me started to revolve arond you baby!!!!

Yall know what I am saying right!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment