Wednesday, November 2, 2011

IT"S BARBIE BITCHES

Yah you got it right, today I'm obsessing over our own life size barbie... Yeah its Nicki Minaj, and have I got a treat for your eyes....


But I mean who can help it?


<just check this cleavage>

This super awesome girl happens to show up in our era, the era where the music and artist we like rule.



So why not be obsessed, why not stalk<<< well google stalk>>>

Nicki Minaj is known for her crazy styles that makes Lady Gaga look not so Gaga, so I have a bunch of pics of Miss Minaj looking not so much Gaga and a whole lot of girl!!!!!

So feist your eyes my little ones!!!!!!!!!








<<these are sooo HOT!!>>>


<o so sexy>

<That snile is just too adorable>



<sweet and innocent>







Feeling so sexy!!



Bit bored but still HOT!!



Hope this was a nice treat for you guys.....

For more on Miss Minaj mypinkfriday,com is the place to go!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy Biatches....

<<< O and FYI I'm super straight!!!!>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment