Tuesday, October 25, 2011

These are my obsessions.





Of course GOSSIP GIRL would be on the top of my list of opsession. I am totally in love with Blair Waldorf. She is just soooooooooo loveable. Then I don't even want to start on the wonder that is Chuck Bass < or Ed Westwick for that matter>. <drool.>>

The others well yeah they could try harder, but they are still adorable!!!!!!!!!





Then there is Pretty Little Liars.

I would say that this show would be the lovechild of Gossip Girl and Desperate Housewives, but not in that weird copy way that would make it boring.

The suspence and the awesomeness of this storie is just too much to put in words. Words can not begin to descripe the awesomeness that is this show.!!!!!

So these are my little tv addictions which I do not want to live without. I can live without them, but I choose not to!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment