Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The lost ones

I now know u are really gone....

I call but you dont pick up your phone...

I sms but no one replies....

You never on mxit anymore...

Your facebook wall is full off messages from people who are missing you...

They all lost you on saturday..

But i lost you more than three years ago...

I am not suppose to be sad, coz you were no longer a part of my life..

I am not suppose to cry because we already said goodbye...

But why does it feel like someone punched a hole in my heart???

Y do i find it hard to breathe??

Y do i wake up in the middle of the night with tears in my eyes???

Is it because i think you were to young to die???

Or maybe because i thought the world hass so much more to offer to you???

Or maybe its because i am selfish....

Wanting to keep you here cause where else would i find another friend as wonderful as you?????

My life feels empty without you...
But knowing you i know you would have told me to get over it and go buy a dop...

So heres a toast to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment